- 2nd Opinion MRI
- About Us
- Conditions Treated
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Cortisone Steroid Shot
- Hamstring and Hip Strains
- Hyaluronic Acid for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Sprains and Instability
- Ligament Sprains
- Pain Management (Spinal Epidural Injections)
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- PRP Injections for Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Strains and Partial Tears
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal Facet Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Expert Case Reviews
- Meet The Doctor
- PRP Therapy
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fracture
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Arthritis: Symptoms And Treatments
- PRP Therapy For Plantar Fasciitis
- Meniscus Tears
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Injections For Osteoarthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections For Arthritis: Precision Counts
- 6 Benefits of PRP Therapy for Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Injuries
- New Developments in PRP Therapy Makes it a Popular Arthritis Pain Medication
- Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) for Knee Arthritis
- How Can PRP Help in Treating Musculoskeletal Injuries in Athletes
- Will PRP become the dominant treatment musculoskeletal ailments including osteoarthritis?
- Ski Season
- Shoulder Pain and Rotator cuff impingement
- Treatment of Partial Rotator Cuff Tear with Ultrasound-guided Platelet-rich Plasma
- PRP May Be Effective Treatment for RCT
Had the PRP procedure and I have to say no pain at all, going on 6 weeks, if you decide to have the PRP listen to Dr. Dehdari's instructions thoroughly and do the physical therapy, it works and I am so pleased and it's getting better and better as days go on, Dr. Reza Dehdari is the best and very emphatic in explaining all your questions soothing away your doubts, and he checks up on you to make sure all is well, after the PRP procedure. Very trustworthy PRP procedure and his assistant Sandy is also the sweetest caring person you will ever meet. I'm a satisfied customer and patient.
Angela Gabrielle Guison
I was suffering from plantar fasciitis for 3 months. It has now been 4 weeks since my PRP treatment and I am now pain free!! Great clinic & staff and great natural treatment!
5 words.....Experienced, Clean, Friendly, Easy, Fast, Results!!!!!!
Went to see Dr. Dehdari for information about PRP treatment, on my hip, and he was able to explain the procedure and really explained it all very well. I had the PRP treatment performed over a month ago, and it has helped so much. Most of the pain in the hip is now gone and I no longer walk with a limp. If your looking for information about PRP, I would definitely recommend co silting with Dr. Dehdari.
I have been suffering for years with knee pain due to over use and years of playing sports. But after seeing Dr. Dehdari and getting treatment my pain is gone and I have never felt better. I am back to doing the activities I love. I got an appointment right away and he was very caring and paid attention to what I had to say.
This is the natural way of letting the body heal itself with the help of an expert like Dr. Dehdari. I tried everything else -- steroids, cortisone, etc.; nothing worked. Then one visit to Dr. Dehdari and my tennis elbow is gone. Highly recommend him and this procedure.