- 2nd Opinion MRI
- About Us
- Accessibility Policy
- Conditions Treated
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Arthritis
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis Anaheim
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis Newport Beach
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis Santa Ana
- Hip Arthritis Treatment
- Knee Arthritis
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Cortisone Steroid Shot
- Hamstring and Hip Strains
- Hyaluronic Acid for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Sprains and Instability
- Ligament Sprains
- Pain Management (Spinal Epidural Injections)
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- PRP Injections for Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Strains and Partial Tears
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal Facet Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Expert Case Reviews
- Meet The Doctor
- PRP Therapy
- Spinal Facet Joint Pain
- Cortisone (Steroid Shot) or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy, Which Is Better?
- Ultrasound Guided Injections for Hip Pain Relief
- Healing With AmnioFix
- Sports Injuries And Healing
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fracture
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Arthritis: Symptoms And Treatments
- PRP Therapy For Plantar Fasciitis
- Meniscus Tears
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Injections For Osteoarthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections For Arthritis: Precision Counts
- 6 Benefits of PRP Therapy for Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Injuries
- New Developments in PRP Therapy Makes it a Popular Arthritis Pain Medication
- Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) for Knee Arthritis
- How Can PRP Help in Treating Musculoskeletal Injuries in Athletes
- Will PRP become the dominant treatment musculoskeletal ailments including osteoarthritis?
- Ski Season
- Shoulder Pain and Rotator cuff impingement
- Treatment of Partial Rotator Cuff Tear with Ultrasound-guided Platelet-rich Plasma
- PRP May Be Effective Treatment for RCT
Dr. Reza is a genius. My knee has been bothering me for YEARS since I tore my meniscus playing football. Achy, bothersome, with occasionally a limp. I went into to get PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and it was everything I thought it would be and then some. The whole procedure took less than an hour, very little to no pain and in less than 24 hours my knee felt brand new. If you are looking for a quality Doctor who offers PRP -- go here! The rates are very on point. He is literally THOUSANDS of dollars less than some other clinics and believe me he does such an amazing job, he could charge 10x's and it would still be worth it. Don't sit there suffering, get up and get help. I am actually thinking of getting my other knee done and its not really necessary. Lol.. 10 STARS...
Had the PRP procedure and I have to say no pain at all, going on 6 weeks, if you decide to have the PRP listen to Dr. Dehdari's instructions thoroughly and do the physical therapy, it works and I am so pleased and it's getting better and better as days go on, Dr. Reza Dehdari is the best and very emphatic in explaining all your questions soothing away your doubts, and he checks up on you to make sure all is well, after the PRP procedure. Very trustworthy PRP procedure and his assistant Sandy is also the sweetest caring person you will ever meet. I'm a satisfied customer and patient.
Angela Gabrielle Guison
I was suffering from plantar fasciitis for 3 months. It has now been 4 weeks since my PRP treatment and I am now pain free!! Great clinic & staff and great natural treatment!
Quite simple experience. Showed up to appointment, I was taken right away to room for PRP injection. Doctor was friendly and willing to try to help me, while many other doctors just told me they did not know what I had and told me they couldn't help my pain and sent me away. Nurse was quite nice as well. Will return for second set of injections for more pain reduction.
Chronic pain in shoulder and upper arm relieved by Dr. Reza's Lavage treatment using needling and ultrasound combined with Cortisone. Very professional, clean, nice office surroundings and friendly staff.
I took my wife to Dr Reza Dehdari to inject a PRP shot. He did a great job a such a painful shot but my wife did not feel a pain at all. He is very caring doctor. He called a few time to make sure everything is ok. We highly recommending him. Thank you Dr. Dehdari.